December 23, 2015

        Day in the Life: California Fishing Day 1 & 2 VLOG

 
I'M HEADED TO CALIFORNIA!!! Check out this day 1 and day 2 VLOG from my trip to California. My goal is to catch my new PB (personal best) bass while I'm there. My current pb is 6.9lbs.

Day 1 of my quest I flew from Omaha, NE to Sacramento, CA where I met with Team Lucky Tackle Box leader Travis Moran. Travis is a well known angler on the west coast and he loves to catch BIG bass.

On day 2 Travis and I hit the road and drove to Lake Berryessa in search of some trophy sized bass. The conditions were tough on the lake. There was very little wind and lots of sunshine which made it tough to locate the bass. After hours and hours of driving around the lake and making hundreds of casts Travis finally hooked into a bass. Unfortunately it was a dink and was no bigger than the Huddleston swimbait I was throwing. By that time it was beginning to get dark so we headed to the boat ramp and drove back to Travis's place.

The next video will be day 3 of my trip in California. On day 3 we head to Bullards Bar, home of the current world record spotted bass caught by Paul Bailey. Stay tuned because its about to get good! If you enjoyed this VLOG make sure to hit that LIKE button, leave a COMMENT, and SUBSCRIBE for more videos! Thanks for watching and tight lines!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment