December 24, 2015

Small Boat Fishing

                                     Small Boat Fishing with Jim


 
In this episode we fish from a small 12 foot sailing dingy off the coast of Auckland, New Zealand. I’m fishing with Capt. Mike and we catch Pink Snapper, Kawhai (Australian Salmon) and Trevally only 300 meters from the beach.

FishingwithJim is the channel dedicated to the adventure and excitement fishing.

My mission is to share the sport and adventure of fishing. I cover a range of topics including; fishing tackle, fishing tips, saltwater and fresh water fishing, fishing adventures and I provide a place for people to share their fishing ideas and adventures. Plus the maintenance of your boat. So let's go catch a fish!

Subscribe for more Fishing with Jim tips and tricks and to follow me on my fishing adventures.

Credits:
Music:
Cold Rise – Gunnar Olsen - YouTube Audio Library
M-Power – Audio Blocks
Ornament – Audio Blocks
Beat your competition - YouTube Audio Library

No comments:

Post a Comment